What information does Toyrent Junction collect?
When you shop on our site, we collect personal information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, telephone number and product selections so that you can order products from us. We may also collect IP address, domain types (e.g. .com or .org, etc.), your browser type, the country, state and the pages of our site and the length of time of your visit during your visit.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, bank account details, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect statistical data about Our users’ browsing actions and patterns which does not identify any individual, and We may also obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized customer service for future.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies or you can select the ‘opt-out’ at the download request page if provided by Us.
We use Google Analytics to verify our site performance and to analyze visitor’s behavior and patterns to improve our site content and presentation. At any point, no personally identifiable information is captured.